Friday, March 2, 2012

What's a good dating sim for girls?

I love dating sims. I play them all the time (it's a bit of a habit). However, I'm tired of just getting my stats up, and maybe getting a quick peck on the cheeks. I want a really good, realistic dating sim. I want to take a guy out on one or more dates, and I want to sleep with him in the end. What is a dating sim like this?What's a good dating sim for girls?
There are not a whole lot of dating sims for girls available in English, unfortunately, and I don't think any of them go the sex route (at least, as far as SHOWING the sex).



Date Warp has possible (offscreen) sexual encounters but it's a visual novel, not a dating sim.



Spirited Heart all the relationships lead to marriage so you can assume you have sex eventually but it doesn't really happen during the game.



Dragon Age (I know, it's an RPG, but it has romance plots) is possibly the closest to what you're looking for. You don't go on DATES, but you slowly get to know your companions by talking to them throughout your adventure, and when the relationship has progressed far enough you can sleep with them and get movie-style sex scenes. But that's not the end - depending on who you're dating and how you're playing, you MIGHT marry him, or he might dump you, or he might try to kill you, or you might become lifelong partners.
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment