Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find a NON-HENTAI anime dating sim?

I was just reminiscing over the fact that I played a Death Note dating sim I liked. They seem like fun little games...but I don't really like some of them I found with hentai.



Preferrably from these anime fanbases:

Death Note

Naruto (the Akatsuki)

Loveless



But I don't care. I just wanted to play one..the one I played was nice.Where can I find a NON-HENTAI anime dating sim?
On newgrounds.com if you go to



http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/23鈥?/a>

its a Naruto game, I played it but I can't remember if there is anything hentai wise. I'm pretty sure there's not.Where can I find a NON-HENTAI anime dating sim?
There is hentai. On day 51, don't click the top answer, and you should be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment