Friday, March 9, 2012

Any Dating Sim games in English?

Are there any good dating sim games that have been released in English (preferably in the US) that are for Nintendo consoles? (I have a DS, Wii, Gamecube, 64 and Super, so any on those consoles?) I'd rather they weren't hentai though. Thanks ^^Any Dating Sim games in English?
Try the Harvest Moon or Runefactory series! Harvest Moon is a mix between an rpg and a dating sim though. You can marry in that game, as well as have a child, but you also farm to gain money and talk to other townsfolk (which is much more entertaining that it looks). There are tons of HM games on those consoles. I think the one with the most romance is Animal Parade for the Wii.

Rune Factory is the same, expect that it's actually an rpg with all those fighting components (fighting bosses and such). The characters in Runefactory are more anime-stylized than Harvest Moon. There are 3 RF games for it on the DS and 1 game on the Wii (with another one coming called Rune Factory: Oceans). The latest one, Runefactory 3 is the best in my opinion.

I'm sorry, but these are the only ones I know. The other dating sims I know are only in japanese....Any Dating Sim games in English?
http://www.amazon.com/Sprung-Where-Every鈥?/a>



Check out some of the games they suggest from it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment