Friday, March 9, 2012

Good Dating Sim games?

I really love dating sim games so I was wondering were to find good free ones. As much as I'd love to buy them I can't. I have been on Ren'py and Lemma Soft Forums too. Also I'm looking for Girl pursues boy ones.



Ive played RE: Aliistar and it's probably my favorite.Good Dating Sim games?
if you only want free ones you'll mostly need to buckle down and make your own! if you've been on the lemmasoft forums and you've played the handful of flash games on deviantart, that's it.



games take a lot of time and effort to make. There are tons of people trying to make their own but most of them give up partway through because it's too hard and they need to spend time on their jobs and studies. Sometimes we get lucky and cool new free games come out, but they're rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment