Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I create a sim dating game?

I really like sim games. I really like to create one of mine. But I dont know how to. And I'm also not good at drawing. Is there some program that I can download to create a game without needing to draw?? I mean.... some virtual figures like eyes, mouth, hair.... All the programs I've downloaded to create a game uses drawing skills... but I dont have any. So please help me find a program that suits me. Please help!How do I create a sim dating game?
Creating a game involves programming on your own not downloading software to do so. I recommend JGrasp if you're dead serious about making it.How do I create a sim dating game?
If you can't draw the characters you'll need to buy ready-made art or get an artist to do it for you. There is not much software that can draw characters for you and even if you found one, all the pictures would look a lot alike, so it's not the best idea.



If you want to make a dating sim type game, visit lemmasoft.renai.us, learn to use renpy, and try to find an artist friend to draw for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment