Friday, March 9, 2012

Any dating sim like games...?

Are there any games that are either dating sims or have dating sim like qualities in them? Anything for 360, PS3, or PSP. No imports please.Any dating sim like games...?
Persona 3 Portable is a JRPG with dating-sim like elements in it, it just got released here in Canada/USA on the 7th. :) (Assuming you play NTSC, sorry if you're PAL!) You can choose to be a girl, or a boy, and your relationships - or Social Links, as they are called in Persona 3 - help effect what Personas you can create in the game. Persona 3 Portable is a remake of Persona 3 and Persona 3:FES, which were originally released on the PS2.



Another game with dating-sim like qualities is Record of Agarest War I believe, which is for the Xbox360, and is downloadable for the PS3. (To be honest, I haven't played Record of Agarest War myself, but I know you pick who you fall in love with, etc., like many dating sims.)



Riviera: The Promised Land for the PSP, also plays like a dating sim, in the game you can choose which girl you fall in love with, and it changes your storyline I believe.



I'm sorry, that's all I can come up with right now, but I hope I helped! ^^



(I know you didn't say for PC, but I must say, Ever17 is definitely worth a look. It's honestly one of the best visual novels/dating sims I have ever played. Though it's less into the dating and more into the suspense and storyline, it's an amazing story, and it's been released in English. It's a pure visual-novel, though, there is no other elements like fighting and stuff like that. ^^)



EDIT: Ooh, sorry, just noticed you also own a PS2. In that case, Persona 4 is also another option. Like Persona 3, your Social Links help you create and fuse new stronger Persona to help you throughout your journey, being social and making friends / dating takes up a lot of the game, and to be honest is one of my favourite things about the new Persona games.



Sakura Wars: So Long my Love is a PS2 that also has dating-sim like components, you choose who you fall in love with through story options.Any dating sim like games...?
I assume by dating sims, you mean the stuff you'd more likely find in imports? :p In that case, I'd recommend Record of Agarest War for 360 %26amp; PS3 and Persona 3 %26amp; 4 for PSP. They're all RPGs with date sim style elements in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment