Friday, March 9, 2012

What dating sim is this (deviantart)?

I played it 1 or 2 years ago...it was really good the pictures were very well drawn

It was about a girl who went on summer vacation and had to choose a guy by the end of the holiday

There was a really cute guy who loved cats and another favourite of mines was the flirty one on the beach

I wanna play it again..But i searched deviantart ''sim date'' and ''visual novel'' and cant find it anymore...:'( Thank you =^_^=What dating sim is this (deviantart)?
The only dating sims I know of on deviantart are zeiva.deviantart.com and pacthesis.deviantart.com - if it's not one of those I don't think I can help unfortunately. I know several other games but most of them have bad art or can't be played online or are definitely not for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment