Friday, March 9, 2012

Making a Dating SIM Game?



A friend and I want to make one of those dating SIMS, like on Newgrounds and whatnot.



What program would I use to make this? And where can I get it?



Also- what's your opinon on what makes a good dating SIM?Making a Dating SIM Game?
The only program that I can think of would be Flash, and it isn't cheap. (Unless you download it illegally, but I wouldn't recommend you doing that.)

And making a dating SIM won't be an easy thing to do, you have to make the art. Have a good story line, and the hell of coding you two would have to go through to make it. But if you both believe that you can do it, the whole thing might just be worth a shot.



And in my opinion, what makes a dating SIM good would be the art of it, and the story in it, but things vary for different people. But I hope I this is some help to you, and hopefully you can make your game. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment